So basically, you have to mention the person/s who nominated you, answer their questions, post 11 random facts about yourself, choose 11 blogs that inspire you, and of course, create 11 questions for them too. So here we go.
2) I have 3 boys which are a handful.
3) I love tea; hot tea, iced tea, bubble tea anytime and anywhere.
4) I used to perform in the musical theatre back in uni and sang in a band but now I only sing in the shower 🙂
5) I love writing and taking pictures that’s why blogging suits me very well to make use of these wasted energies.
6) Oh, I have to correct number 4. I have 3 different kinds of karaoke machines at home, I use it when we have parties. This is to warn you in case you come over to my house, I will surely belt out a song from Adele or Mariah Carey but that doesn’t necessarily mean I sound like them, I wish!
7) I love/want/need to travel.
8) I’m a go-getter I suppose, when I want something I really work hard and pray for it. I immigrated to Australia from the Philippines as a skilled migrant all by myself because I wanted to know what’s life abroad.
9) I like planning for holiday; where to stay, what to do. I find it therapeutic even if it’s still a year away hehe.
10) I can’t live a day without eating sweets.
11) I love hot weather, I’m in a happy place now as it’s currently summer down under.
— I can nag my hubby to death 😛 (just kidding!!!)
— I’m busy as a bee at home or at work but I don’t want to let go of myself so I try my hardest to look and feel fab.
— I can’t touch animals with my finger. So many things come to my mind when I do it, I know I need a shrink fast 🙁
— Social media domination haha (I wish!)
— I remember my first travel to Davao City which is in southern Philippines when I was about 4 years old, you see I was fascinated with travelling even then.
— Dark chocolate ice cream with nuts. I’m nuts about dark chocolates and nuts.
–Can I choose smart and beautiful haha. I’d choose smart and ugly because I can be anything if I know how to get it and that is including being beautiful.
–Computer (for blogging and online shopping of course), High-end designer bags, Robots to do house chores, Vending ice cream machine and a Reliable fat blaster to get rid of the calories from eating too much ice cream.
— my family
— Since I have a 9-5 office work, I wear a corporate looking clothes with a tailored jacket. On mufti day which is Friday, I get to wear jeans. On the weekends, I wear anything that’s why I do my outfit shoots on those days.
— MAC as my skin seems to love it.
2) Jalisa from The Style Contour
3) Lei from The Bulakenya
4) Jewel from Jewel Clicks
5) Jeanne from Jeannie in a Bottle
6) Nina from Nina Nguyen
7) Bernie from The Style Fanatic
8) Tina from Just a Tina Bit
9) Jasna from Fashion Jazz
10) LA from Wandering Posh
11) Gabrielle from A Glass of Ice
2) How would you describe your personal style and is there a person who is a fashion inspiration to you?
3) What inspired you to start your blog?
4) What is your proudest moment?
5) Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
6) What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
7) What do you like the most? Clothes, bags or shoes?
8) How much time do you spend blogging?
9) How do you envision your blog to be in five years time?
10) Which do you like more, shopping in the physical store or online?
11) What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a fashion blogger?